1. Dr. Rajeev Rawat received the UGC-DAE-CSR ?Scientific Excellence Award (2011).
2. Dr. S.R. Barman is elected as Fellow of Indian Academy of Sciences (2011).
3. Dr. S.R. Barman received Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) medal (2010).
4. Dr. V Ganesan received the UGC-DAE-CSR ?Scientific Excellence Award (2010).
5. Dr. Alok Banerjee received the UGC-DAE-CSR ?Scientific Excellence Award (2009).
6. Dr. Alok Banerjee has been awarded the Prof. Y.T. Thathachari Research Award for Science 2008.
7. Dr. Praveen Chaddah, Ph.D., F.N.A., F.A.Sc., Director, UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, was elected a Member of the Asia Pacific Academy of Materials (APAM), during the General Assembly of the Academy held at New Delhi on November 20, 2008.
8. Dr. Praveen Chaddah, Ph.D., F.N.A., F.A.Sc., Director, UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, was elected a Fellow of The National Academy of Sciences, India Allahabad in 2006 for his significant contributions on 1st order phase transitions in vortex-matter in superconductors, as also in magnetic materials.
1. Mr. Amit Khare bagged the Young Scientist Award for his work ?Study of the effect of Ce doping in La0.7Ca0.3MnO3? presented during Silver Jubilee Young Scientist Congress held at Vigyan Bhawan during 22-23 February, 2010 by Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal. The work involved extensive use of CSR facilities.
2. Ms. Rujuta R. Doshi Department of Physics, Saurashtra University, RAJKOT was awarded Best Oral Presentation Award at ?International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology? held during February 24-26, 2010 at SRM University, Chennai jointly organized by SRM University, Chennai and IGCAR, Kalpakkam, for her presentation on ?Size Dependent Magnetotransport in Nanostructured Manganites?. All the measurements involved in the presentation were carried out at UGC-DAE CSR Indore.
3. Prof. R. Brar, Department of Instrumentation Sciences, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, received 3rd best poster presentation award in the Biological field at the International Conference on Advances in Electron Microscopy and Related Techniques & XXXI Annual Meeting of EMSI, held during March 8-10, 2010, at BARC, Mumbai. The work involved extensive use of CSR facilities.
4. Ms. Rujuta Doshi, Department of Physics, Saurashtra University, RAJKOT, was awarded First Prize in Oral Presentation at the "Symposium on nanomaterials and their applications (SNMA - 2009)" held at Fergusson College, Pune during 4-6 March, 2009. She has extensively used the CSR facilities.
5. Ms. Uma Khachar, Department of Physics, Saurashtra University, RAJKOT, was given Best Research paper presentation award at the One day Seminar on "Recent Advances in Condensed Matter & Materials Physics (RACMMP-09) held at M.S University, Baroda on 28th Feb 2009 She has extensively used the CSR facilities.
6. Ms. J. Mona, Fergusson College, Pune, was awarded best poster award (1st Prize) for her poster at the DAE-BRNS International Symposium on Materials Chemistry(ISMC-2008) December 2-6, 2008. She has extensively used the CSR facilities.
7. Mr. P. S. Solanki, Saurashtra University, Rajkot was awarded First Prize for his Poster at the International Conference - "ICONSAT-2008" held at Chennai during February 27-29, 2008. Mr. Solanki had extensively used the CSR facilities in his work.
8. Mr. P. S. Solanki, Saurashtra University, Rajkot was awarded Best Poster of the 52nd DAE solid state physics symposium held at University of Mysore in Dec. 2007. Mr. Solanki had extensively used the CSR facilities in his work.
FELLOWSHIP AWARDS FROM THE SESSION 2009-10 (CSIR)
1. Dr. Shahid Anwar : M.P.Young Scientist Award (2009).
2. Dr. Sunil Nair: INSA Medal for Young Scientists (2007).
3. Dr. Archna Lakhani : M.P.Young Scientist Award (2006).
1. Mr. Nikhil Kumar -JRF.
2. Mr. Agashahee -JRF.
3. Ms. Pallavi Kushwaha - SRF.
4. Ms. Swati Pandiya - SRF.
5. Mr. Sanjay Singh - SRF.
6. Mr. Ashim Pramanik - SRF.
7. Mrs. Shailja Tiwari - SRF.
8. Dr. Kavita S. - RA.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION OF USERS
1. Mr.K.V.Sartalal received the best poster award for at DAE-SSPS 2009, Baroda for his presentation titled "Effect of nano-patterned Si(100) substrate on the magnetic properties of ultra thin Co films".
2. Ms. Komal Bapna got one of the best poster awards at DAE Solid State Symposium 2009, Baroda for her presentation titled "Resonant Photoemission of Anatase TiO2 Thin Film Prepared by Pulsed Laser Deposition".
3. Ms. Sharmistha Bagchi received best poster award at the 2nd International Conference on Physics of Surfaces and Interfaces - PSI2009 held at Puri (Feb. 23-27, 2009).
4. Mr. Sanjay Singh received best paper award for the day (Oral presentation) at the International Conference on Active/Smart Materials- ICASM-09 held at Madurai,Tamilnadu(Jan 7-9,2009).